A kind friend shared a short video post (shown below) by Jay Shetty, which I find quite powerful although many including myself (may) have heard of similar messages before. The following points are what I like most:
- Let’s not make happiness and success about the size of our homes but the size of our heart.
- Instead of to-do lists, we need to-be lists.
- Instead of what you want to do, think about who you want to be.
- (In my own understanding), do not lose or forget the keys to our own heart, well-being and overall happiness.
- True happiness comes from within.
Credit: Balarama Nityananda
May all being be happy. May all being be free from suffering. May all being be peaceful.